Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Voice AI
Digital Marketing Manager₹15L – ₹20L
Voice AI Platform for Contact Centers
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 100 customers and partners, including, Tripadvisor, Microsoft, ERCBPO, Talkdesk, and more. Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures, Observe.AI’s headquarters is located in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore. For more information, visit observe.ai.
We are looking for a candidate to help drive our digital marketing strategies - creating growth campaigns and executing our paid acquisition strategies. An ideal candidate would have extensive experience in B2B SaaS demand marketing, can execute on lead generation strategies, demonstrate proficiency in running SEM and paid social campaigns, webinars, and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot a plus!)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and executes full-funnel digital marketing projects; measuring and documenting all actions and steps taken along the way.
o Manage SEM program execution, most notably Adwords, including ad copy writing, ad design, and targeting/calibration/pacing.
o Manage execution of ABM and brand awareness advertising platforms, including ad copywriting, ad design, and audience building. Work with Metadata.io, DemandBase, or 6Sense a plus!
• Own launching new marketing landing pages and form management.
• Work with our content marketing team to host webinars and drive attendance, and drive post-webinar registrations.
• Be the first point of contact for the design team on the testing of creatives and concepts
• Report out regularly on how each channel is performing in driving inbound MQLs, and at what cost.
• Proactively think of new digital channels to test, propose a budget and time frame, and measure results on those tests.
• Manages and executes on the digital aspect of non-digital-first projects, like having landing pages up for conferences, speaking proposals, and webinars.
Note: Candidates in this role must overlap part of Pacific Time (4pm-1am India Time)
INCLUDE IN COVER LETTER -- A STORY ABOUT YOUR MOST SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.