Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Voice AI
Sr. Content Marketing Manager₹18L – ₹20L
Voice AI Platform for Contact Centers
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 100 customers and partners, including, Tripadvisor, Microsoft, ERCBPO, Talkdesk, and more. Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures, Observe.AI’s headquarters is located in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore. For more information, visit observe.ai.
We’re looking for a passionate wordsmith to join our growing marketing team, who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
Your role will focus on research and writing blog posts, eBooks, marketing emails, social media and other communications. Strong writing skills are critical, with experience in SEO a plus. Prior experience writing about topics related to customer care and/or L&D also a plus. You will have a creative flair and the ability to produce quality content at a fast pace.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce interesting and informative strategic content pieces - eBooks, playbooks, and webinar outlines.
• Write landing pages to support inbound marketing campaigns. Rapidly create and improve landing pages via Hubspot
• Develop and edit post-production webinar content.
• Create (in tandem with our designers), informative pieces of content like infographics and how-to guides
• Executive SEO strategies including backlink building, on-page optimization and keyword research.
• Manage email nurture strategy.
• Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
• Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
• Report out regularly on how different pieces of content are performing and their impact on overall marketing goals.
Note: Candidates in this role must overlap part of Pacific Time (4pm-1am India Time)
WRITING SAMPLES REQUIRED
Include in cover letter - tell us about your most successful content marketing campaign you’ve spearheaded
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.