Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Voice AI
Onboarding Manager$90k – $130k • 0.05% – 0.2%
Voice AI Platform for Contact Centers
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 100 customers and partners, including, Tripadvisor, Microsoft, ERCBPO, Talkdesk, and more. Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures, Observe.AI’s headquarters is located in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore. For more information, visit observe.ai.
The Onboarding Manager will be required to project manage, deliver virtual/onsite training of the web app and build out use-cases discovered during the onboarding of new and existing customers. The Onboarding Manager is responsible for creating and delivering effective training in both a classroom environment and in small group training. The Onboarding Manager will need to quickly learn and understand the customer’s business objectives to lead the customer’s onboarding to a successful handoff to the CSM. A successful candidate should have strong project management and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple projects to get the customers LIVE. This involves working with different stakeholders at the customer end and internally.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Sales, Development, Account Management, and Product teams to provide services required to meet customer program expectations
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to the Observe.AI team.
- Coordinate tasks and activities with internal and external key stakeholders
- Escalate the risks for timely mitigation and customer go LIVE.
- Facilitate weekly client meetings, effectively managing project deliverables and Onboarding milestone timelines
- Assist with identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Perform testing to ensure smooth product launch
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Using effective techniques/methodology of providing training and facilitate training ( facilitating stand-up training, to include Train the Trainer sessions virtual and or onsite sessions).
- Training should be delivered so that the customer understands the product and is able to use it post onboarding.
- Build rapport and motivate individuals to meet specific goals highlighted during the Onboarding Discovery
- Work with Sales, Product, CSMs, and customers in order to research, analyze, review and create recommendations for training and development materials.
- Work effectively in a team environment by supporting change and adding value to shape the customer success organization.
- Assist in providing a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience for all internal departments
- 3-4 years of work experience in a call center, preferably with a training background
- Keen understanding of CCaaS industry
- Basic Understanding of Speech analytics and Quality management software and processes.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with clear deliverables and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in coaching and facilitation skills
- Training experience is highly preferred
- Previous experience supervising a Contact Center Team
- Demonstrable analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience in Content Management
- Experience in the Software & Platform industry
- Ability to articulate urgency and technical requirements to both the customer as well as internal teams such as Product, Engg, Customer Success
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.