Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Voice AI
Senior Success Manager$150k – $180k • 0.05% – 0.2%
Voice AI Platform for Contact Centers
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 100 customers and partners, including, Tripadvisor, Microsoft, ERCBPO, Talkdesk, and more. Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures, Observe.AI’s headquarters is located in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore. For more information, visit observe.ai.
What You Will Do
● Empower Observe.AI’s enterprise customers to experience the best
that Observe.AI has to offer and achieve business objectives through the
adoption of the Observe.AI Call AI platform. We focus on delivering solutions that provide measurable, sustainable and real-world value.
● Increase renewal rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction,
and cultivate Observe.AI advocacy to generate new business. We set
high standards and clarity on these mid-term goals.
● Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment). Communicate to inspire and engage.
● Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) - including
advocacy and engagement goals, renewal and expansion commitments
- to ensure exceptional, predictable results. We have clearly defined outcomes for each team and individual. ● Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Representatives - while achieving targeted renewal rate. Achieve outstanding results. ● Leverage knowledge of the Observe.AI platform and industry best practices to craft and present strategic solutions that ensure clients achieve their goals through product utilization and provide excellent consultative support. Helping others succeed makes us happy. ● Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies. We build on our strengths and address gaps with a clear plan. ● Deliver a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates. Every human has the potential to be amazing. ● Invest in self-learning and skill development.
What We Are Looking For
● You have 7-12 years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS customer
success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
● You have prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) AI, Business
Analytics, Machine Learning and Speech Analytics and it’s business
● You have comfort with preparing and delivering formal executive
business reviews (EBR) to senior-level executives, with a focus on
project-specific milestones and customer health
● You have experience using customer success software (ideally
Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications
(Docs, Sheets, Slides)
● You have Clear verbal and written communication skills
What Makes You Qualified
● You have achieved a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university, or relevant experience
● You are able to travel up to 30-40% of the time on average (can vary by
● You drive to continuously improve Client Services across the company
by helping to create a company-wide culture focused on customer
success and client delight across the organization (Marketing, Product,
Sales, Finance, Executive)