Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Product Designer₹20L – ₹35L
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are looking for Product Designers to join our team. As a product designer at Observe, you will be responsible for designing all our early-stage products. You will be working with our Design Lead and Product Lead to create and maintain these products.
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs.
- Reduce, simplify, distill.
- See features through from ideas on paper to implementation.
- Work closely with other designers, product managers and engineers.
- Ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality.
- Collaborate with our Design Lead to build design standards and practices.
- Guide product research and usability testing.
- Understand and improve our design processes.
- Contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences, these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
- You work empirically & iteratively.
- Your feedback is thoughtful and straightforward.
- 2+ years of experience solving complex product design problems.
- Comfortable prototyping at varying levels of fidelity.
- Strong technical communication skills and understanding of software development processes.
- You have an interest in automation, machine learning and making human-computer interaction simple.
- Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
- Experience using Figma/Framer.
- Ability to prototype your designs in working code.
- Experience in design for enterprise-grade, B2B SaaS products.
- Experience acting as a researcher.
- Familiarity with speech recognition, machine learning.
- Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share, Blogs, Twitter, Dribbble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $87.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.