Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Senior Product Manager₹35L – ₹50L
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager at Observe AI. In this role, we expect you to facilitate the product-market fit process and drive the continuous improvement of our Voice AI platform. You will be the voice of the call center user and help Engineering teams to turn vision into reality.
What we are up to:
● Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
● Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken
conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
● Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
● Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
Who are you?
● Driven and entrepreneurial
● Passionate for SaaS
● Looking to make a tangible difference and positive impact in an early stage startup
● Interested in using concepts and tools bundled under the larger AI construct such as NLP, machine learning and deep learning to make complex problems easier to solve for the user
● User centric and know how to state problems from the user perspective
● Want to enable business problems to be solved with leading edge technology and an intuitive user experience
As a Senior Product Manager at Observe.AI we expect you to facilitate the product market fit process and drive the continuous improvement of our Voice AI platform. You will be the voice of the call center user and help Engineering teams to turn vision into reality.
Key Responsibilities :
● Design, implement and support a best in class SaaS application for Voice AI
● Act as the voice of the user. Build deep customer understanding via meetings, surveys, analytics, beta testing and usability research with the results summarized in personas that connects customer needs to the solutions
● Drive the product planning & release timetable in coordination with the Director of Product Management, CTO, Chief Data Scientist, customer success and sales & marketing.
● Author roadmaps, epics, user stories and use cases, functional and nonfunctional requirements and acceptance criteria to clearly define and communicate new services and features
● Define the metrics to ship with your features to measure usage and other success indicators, monitor those metrics, and determine if the work is successful
● Balance internal & external demands with available resources by prioritizing requirements, scoping features & setting expectations
● Lead agile cross-functional teams to bring new features and services to market
● Review, edit and manage the technical documentation cycle
● Collaborate with Product Marketing to prepare a release and launch materials, author blog posts, and host webinars when appropriate
● Build awareness of the market, technology and competitive trends. Prepare detailed competitive analysis and benchmarking
● Engage with our user community to understand their needs and design new Getting Started Guides, How-Tos and Quick Starts and workflows to unlock their potential
● Support and enable sales with the technical audience questions
● Work closely with the sales and CS teams to scale their technical capabilities and to leverage their customer reach to understand the customer needs
● 5+ years as a product manager, or 3+ years of product management experience plus work
related to developing a software product
● Experience as a product manager delivering B2B software
● Computer Science degree or professional experience as a software engineer a plus
● MBA a plus
● Experience with speech analytics software and / or call center software a plus
● Experience designing and managing customer-centric APIs a plus
● Experience with the UI / UX process and building apps a plus
● Experience with Salesforce integration a plus
● Familiarity with Call Center, CRM, Marketing and/or Video Content platforms a plus
For more details please visit
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $87.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.