Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Machine Learning Engineer₹20L – ₹35L
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineers at Observe AI. In this role, we are looking for talented and self-driven individuals to join a high-impact team at the core of Observe.AI's mission to build the next generation voice AI products for Contact Center. This is a highly challenging role that will require implementation of state-of-the-art Machine learning (ML) and Deep learning algorithms to build a never-before-seen machine intelligence product. The role will involve building ML pipelines from scratch, architecting and implementing low latency systems at scale.
Below mentioned are the key responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
● Work with large data-sets and build a ML pipeline to process and train the data
● Run ML experiments scientifically and analyze the results
● Optimize ML solutions for performance and scale
● Deploy solutions into production and maintain several models for fast experiments
● Simply, own a module end-to-end and show us your data skills
● Keep up-to-date with latest ML and deep learning literature to implement latest techniques into Observe.AI Voice and NLP platform
● Bachelors or Masters degree in CS/EE from IITs or other leading research institutes
● Strong working knowledge of Machine learning/Deep learning techniques and Natural language processing/ Speech
● 2+ years of Industry experience in ML solutions and pipelines
● 2+ years of programming experience in Python, Shell scripting and C/Java
● Hands on experience Natural language and speech processing tools such as: NLTK, openNLP, coreNLP, Kaldi and
● Experience with Machine learning and Deep learning libraries such as: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow or PyTorch
● Experience with big data and distributed computing technologies such as: Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, and Storm
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
For more details please visit
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.