Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Business Development Representative₹12L – ₹15L
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
What we are up to:
• Building the future of voice based customer service. Its a $300B market growing at 3% Y/Y
• Providing a highly scalable, reliable and secure B2B SaaS application for analysis of spoken conversations on a spectrum of business criteria
• Implementing a seamless user experience that enables call center agents to provide great customer experiences
• Leveraging a world class data and speech science team to innovate and create voice specific, NLP, machine learning and deep learning solutions
What We're Looking For:
Observe.AI is seeking hard-working, disciplined, self-starter, and motivated individuals to join our growing team in Bangalore. You will assist in driving new customer acquisition through outbound prospecting activities ("Pipeline"), attend industry events, work in tandem with marketing and senior sales leadership team in winning marquee logos.
The Demand Generation Team will conduct high-level conversations with senior stakeholders about their challenges in business and call center operations ("Qualifications").
This team will be responsible for:
• Identifying new potential customers
• Prospecting for new business opportunities (via. Email, call, LinkedIn, Tradeshows, etc.)
• Arrange Sales meetings with prospects to discuss their business requirements
• Contribute to improving the company’s business development plan
• Work closely with field sales reps to penetrate into specific accounts
• Maintain account information on Salesforce
Who are you?
• Driven and entrepreneurial
• Passionate for SaaS
• Looking to make a tangible difference and positive impact in an early stage startup
• 3+ years’ experience in B2B tech/SaaS demand generation
• Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Suite & CRM tools in the past (Salesforce.com) Bonus Points
• Ability to adapt to fast-changing start-up culture
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
For more details please visit
https://in.linkedin.com/company/observeai https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/observe-ai#section-overview https://www.observe.ai/blog/series-b-54m-observe-ai-raise-blog
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $87.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.