Redefine Supply Chain Visibility
Senior Manager - Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
Our Company is seeking a Senior Manager in Strategic Partnerships & Alliances who can contribute to the growth of the company by reaching customers through System Integrators, OEMs, Consulting Firms, and related Channels.
• MBA or equivalent Degree in Marketing or a related field from Tier I/II college.
• Proven working experience of 5 to 7 years in Partnership Marketing or Alliances.
• Must have experience in collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, external vendors and agencies.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and business judgment.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
• Ability to be personable yet persistent.
• Experience of working directly with a variety of constituents including Marketing strategy (ATL, BTL, Direct & Digital), Media, Decision sciences, Risk, etc.
• Must have a great grasp of the mechanics and metrics of marketing and pipeline management.
• Identify potential channel partners, on-board them and build GTM Strategies with them.
• Develop relationships with different OEMs to collaborate on marketing initiatives, combined GTM strategies to meet our business goals.
• Must establish productive, professional relationships with existing channel partners to maintain harvest new opportunities for Sales.
• Hold sessions about products/services in to meet alliance’s performance objectives and expectations.
• Build an in-depth knowledge of the needs and challenges of our alliances and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to generate insights.
• Facilitates activities between clients, sales teams, market planning, customer operations and executives to complete strategic selling process.
• Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of customers organization to drive customer decisions toward company, and products.
• Safeguard confidential information of the company and our alliances with the assurance of security, availability, integrity and confidentiality.
Why you should consider this role seriously?
We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently.
We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year.
Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment.
We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
Competitive market salary
Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company.
A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries.
Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!). As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early-stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early-stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
O4S at a glance
O4S focuses on Loyalty Programs, Supply Chain Management, Retail Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, O4S has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.