Redefine Supply Chain Visibility
Operations Excellence Specialist₹3L – ₹8L • 0.0% – 0.5%
Brief about the Role:
We are looking for a person to join our team who will be a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client’s needs and also identify new business opportunities. This is a role lying in the sweet spot of Operations, Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management.
• Entrepreneurship - This won’t be a conventional 9-5 job.
• Academics - Must have B.E./B.Tech or any equivalent degree/Diploma,
• Locations - Pune/Hyderabad.
• Travel - There’ll be extensive ad-hoc travelling.
• Communication - Verbal and written strong communication skills.
• Work Experience - 2 to 4 years experience in operations domain (tech background preferable).
• Confidence, general awareness about technology, willing to deep dive into unchartered waters, IQ/EQ - count as plus points.
• Joining - ASAP
Typical Day at Work:
• Travel: Ad Hoc travel within/outside city, state for new client deployment, existing client problem solving.
• For new client deployment - Coming up with a blueprint of how the solution will be deployed estimating the environment & challenges that would be met at a client site.
• Existing Client: Improvising & coming up with new & improved processes.
• Relationship Building: From CXO's to plant heads to line managers to labourers. Good at building relations with all sorts of people, as it would be client facing role.
• On spot improvisation (IQ/EQ) - Will meet with new challenges in unfamiliar environments without Knowledge Bank in hand - Should be able to come up with 'Jugaads' on the spot & have the solution deployed.
• Problem Solving: Figuring out on a day to day basis as to how the solution can be deployed at upcoming client sites - improved at existing clients.
• Confidence: Nerves of steel required even when faced with unknown problems with no backup for solutions - should still be able to lead everyone to the solution with budding confidence.
• Technical Knowledge: Should be well affiliated with technology (general that exists, upcoming) - moreover necessary for in-house product understanding to be able to relay it to the client. Leverage available technologies to make client experience seamless.
• Documentation: Easy to understand documentation of deployment undertaken/planned. Relaying the same to the client effectively.
• Consultant: Given the kind of relations we expect our team to build, clients come up problems that they're facing in other domains as well - where at times we act as Consultant to help them with their issues that may or may not revolve around the task at hand - this helps further strengthen our relations.
• Research: Being able to research on web/on the ground to strengthen the deployment and the overall SaaS product.
• Cross-selling: Part sales, to identify what other product arms can be helpful for the client and position the same accordingly for absorption within the client's organization.
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently.
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year .
- Ownership of key problems.
- Fast-paced environment.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary .
- Opportunity to work directly with the CXO team of the company.
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries.
- Open Pantry .
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter.
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
O4S at a glance
O4S focuses on Loyalty Programs, Supply Chain Management, Retail Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, O4S has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.