Redefine Supply Chain Visibility
Product Manager₹10L – ₹25L • 0.0% – 0.05%
Our company is seeking an experienced Product Manager in building B2B products using deep insights. We want a data-driven & goal-oriented professional with excellent stakeholder management skills, working with diverse teams. He/she will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience.
An Ideal Candidate should have:
• Proven work experience of a minimum of 4 years in product management.
• BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, IT or other engineering domain.
• Experience in working with products using payment gateways.
• Work experience in manufacturing/supply chain or in core retail/Agri/pharma based companies.
• Ability to effectively work with cross functional teams.
• A good track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate the recommendations.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Strong problem solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple projects under time pressure.
• Human relations skills to build effective working relationships.
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early-stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early-stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
O4S at a glance
O4S focuses on Loyalty Programs, Supply Chain Management, Retail Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, O4S has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.