Redefine Supply Chain Visibility
(Tech/Non-Tech Recruitment both)
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidate. This would include sourcing candidates, updating job posts, interview scheduling, conducting background checks, and salary negotiations.
If you have experience with various job interview formats, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Also, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
• Identify the departmental hiring requirements.
• Design, update and post job descriptions on various hiring platforms.
• Assess the Industry salary standards, set benchmarks and accordingly allocate budgets for different roles.
• Source potential candidates from various online hiring channels and social media.
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
• Screen incoming resumes and applications coming from different hiring platforms.
• Pitch for the company to the candidates explaining them about the product and the role as well.
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to the hiring managers and take the selection process further.
• Send job offer emails, answer queries about compensation and benefits, and do salary negotiations as per the given budget.
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
• Act as a consultant-buddy to new hires and help them onboard.
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role between 6 months- 2.5 years.
• MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or a similar domain.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Experience with sourcing techniques and different sourcing platforms.
• Understanding of referral programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the screening of the resumes and understanding about the technologies.
O4S at a glance
O4S focuses on Loyalty Programs, Supply Chain Management, Retail Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, O4S has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.