Senior Full-stack Web Developer [Contractual]$65k – $85k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Who are we?
We are a Toronto-based computational imaging startup. At Nytilus, we are developing industrial imaging systems that can harness the power of computational imaging and artificial intelligence. We are building a team capable of taking our technology forward to the industry, by bringing together exceptional researchers and engineers spanning a wide range of expertise. We have openings for both contractual and part-time positions leading to full-time (with equity offering) based on performance.
We are looking for a senior full-stack web app developer who can help us in developing the infrastructure of a SaaS application. The job would primarily include basic UI development, setting up cloud computation, and cloud storage in Amazon Web Services (AWS), focusing mainly on serverless deployments.
- 5+ years of work experience in full-stack SaaS application development.
- 2+ years of experience in developing applications in the cloud, in particular AWS.
- Experience with popular machine learning libraries and deploying machine learning models is a big plus.
- Experience with Git version control or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision in complex projects.
- Proven record of innovation and delivery of results to solve real-world problems.
- To work closely with the Engineering team for design, code, test, documentation, and maintenance of our SaaS application.
- Solving complex real-world challenges in creative, effective, and efficient ways.
- Developing robust software and comprehensive testing protocol for all projects.
- Provide clear and complete documentation based on the definition of the software development process.
- Planning and managing time, tasks, milestones, and resources to meet project objectives.
- Regular communicating and coordinating with relevant engineering, operation, and product teams during all phases of technology development and deployment using tools such as Trello, Slack, and Zoom.
Apply to this job by sending your resume to:
Meet your team
Nytilus at a glance
Nytilus focuses on Industrial Automation. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Nytilus has raised $230K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.