Kitchen Robots for solving everyday eating
Computer Vision Engineer₹9L – ₹18L • 0.05% – 0.1%
About the Company
Nymble is a young gutsy consumer robotics startup based out of Bangalore solving the problem of eating fresh, good nutritive food everyday.
We believe that the future of eating, is eating at home. And we are building that future by building Julia – a Kitchen Robot. Julia sits on your kitchen top and cooks fresh food for you, at the tap of a button, tailored to your taste – all without you having to put in time and effort. 🥘
Nymble has always operated with global ambitions. Having run preliminary user trials in San Francisco and in India, we are now expanding our team,with financial backing from some of the smartest and boldest entrepreneurs in the global tech ecosystem.💙
What will you do? 🤔
- Take end-end responsibility of developing deep networks for iour Kitchen Robot to replicate the intelligence of a human chef.
- Segment, identify and process areas of interest in cooking pan like color and texture change.
- Designing algorithms for annotating images via automated and semi-automated means.
- Work alongside professional chefs and scale the above model architecture to be able to cook recipes from different cuisines.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have a masterful over Keras/TensorFlow/PyTorch
- You have at-least 3 years of work experience.
- You are fluent with the internal mechanics of DNNs and CNNs.
- At a basic fundamental level, you understand how these networks are built up and familiar with every operation from Back-Prop to Batch Norm.
- You have the ability to read and comprehend research papers and recreate their results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure startup environment and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.