Visual computing technology from NVIDIA: inventor of the GPU, which creates interactive graphics on laptops, workstations, mobile devices, notebooks, PCs, and more.
Nvidia hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Nvidia posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- When NVIDIA launched GeForce Now earlier this year, the streaming service ran into trouble with publishers. A "misunderstanding" over what titles could stay on the platform after its beta led to some games leaving the service abruptly.
- Moving forward, NVIDIA says users will only be able to play games on GeForce Now from publishers who have opted into the service.
- In all, the company says approximately 200 publishers are currently committed to the service.
- The Verge
- 1 week ago
- Nvidia is best known for its graphics cards, but the company conducts some serious research into artificial intelligence, too.
- For its latest project, Nvidia researchers taught an AI system to recreate the game of Pac-Man simply by watching it being played.
- There’s no coding involved, no pre-rendered images for the software to draw on. The AI model is simply fed visual data of the game in action along with the accompanying controller inputs and then recreates it frame by frame from this information.
- The resulting game is playable by humans, and Nvidia says it will be releasing it online in the near future.
- 2 weeks ago
Comparing Nvidia's new A100 Ampere chip with competition from Intel and GraphCore in terms of performance, economics, and software.