An AI-powered personalized nutrition coach
Content Marketing Manager$60k – $80k • 0.1% – 1.0%
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to drive and scale content at NutriSense.
NutriSense is a platform focused on improving metabolic health. We enable our users to find the perfect diet for their unique bodies by tracking key metabolic markers in real-time. We leverage powerful hardware (CGM), software, and a team of expert dietitians to enable lasting behavior change. We provide the tools and support our users need to make smarter food and lifestyle decisions.
About the Role:
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, you will join a highly collaborative, tight-knit team focused on developing NutriSense's story in the market.
If you are excited by the idea of helping us launch new programs and own content strategy here at NutriSense, we welcome you to apply!
- Create engaging and informative content that drives awareness and understanding of NutriSense's mission and products.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities to lead conversations through our unique viewpoint in the market.
- Own and manage our content calendar, blog and social media channels.
- Develop our content strategy and a regular cadence of programs and campaigns to support business objectives.
- Work closely with Data Science, PR, Marketing, and our customers to craft compelling stories that highlight the unique nature of our platform.
- A passion for writing and a unique ability to translate complex concepts into simple, powerful stories.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience and great attention to editorial detail.
- An understanding of core financial concepts and venture finance.
- Previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- A deep love of startups.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
NutriSense at a glance
NutriSense focuses on Healthcare, Machine Learning, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Chicago. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.