Our service makes it easy for anyone to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably
Nurse Practitioner (Telemedicine)
Please submit your resume for future opportunities. We are not actively recruiting for this role at this time.
Propel Physicians, working with Nurx, is building a core clinical team driven by our mission to empower patients to put the healthcare system back to work for them.
We are looking for a remote Nurse Practitioner eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery that leverages telemedicine to challenge the status quo in healthcare and achieve outcomes not possible with conventional office-based practice.
What you'll do:
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine - evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling.
- Provide clinical support to the Miami-based registered nurse team as needed.
A bit about you:
- Nurse practitioner in good standing, board-certified.
- Family practice or primary care specialty preferred.
- Active Licensure in at least one of the following states is preferred: OH, IL, WA, WI, NJ, CA, TX, OR
- Must be willing and eligible to apply for licensure in all 50 states.
- No restrictions on your ability to be credentialed with Medicaid or other payers.
- Comfort prescribing both birth control and Truvada for PrEP (or willingness to learn).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Spanish speaking a plus.
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients.
- Enthusiastic about providing unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care to our patients.
- A natural teacher, able to facilitate a healthy and constructive learning environment for the registered nurse team.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
Nurx at a glance
Nurx focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Personal Health, Young Adults, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Nurx has raised $93.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $300M.