Re-inventing the way healthcare professionals find jobs across the country
Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Senior
Travel: Minimum travel may be required
At NurseFly, we’re on a mission to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
We’re starting by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry. We empower nurses and other healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals take the headache out of finding a great job, and for healthcare employers, making it easier and faster to find great talent. Through the NurseFly platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
As an early marketing hire, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing, and be embedded into our sales team, playing a crucial role in helping build out the broader growth strategy and team culture. As our B2B marketer focused on growing and engaging our healthcare employer customers, you’ll be responsible for:
Owning B2B product marketing & go-to market strategy.
Undertake customer research, have ongoing conversations with our customers and users, and become the expert in their needs. Launch our new brand and define the core pillars of our product marketing, crystalize our messaging and translate our value proposition into actionable marketing plans. Own GTM planning as we expand into new verticals, developing a marketing playbook that can be deployed when new prospects have been added to our key target account list. Own the future of B2B Marketing, have a strong vision for how we continue to build our B2B Marketing function.
Creating a recognized brand within the healthcare staffing and HR industry.
Raise awareness of NurseFly and our offerings through PR, thought leadership, events, and campaigns. Own our owned channels, such as social and our healthcare staffing blog.
Create enablement collateral for sales including decks, one pagers, case studies, and whitepapers to ensure prospects can learn about our product, functionality, and value that we can bring to their organization.
Driving leads to support our Sales team and our rapid expansion:
Develop and execute demand generation programs to drive pipeline including inbound marketing, paid media, events, and other channels. Support Sales outreach, working closely with BDRs in development and testing of messaging and collateral.
Educating and engaging our existing customers
Deliver timely educational and engaging content to our existing customer base, to ensure they are up to date on all our latest product features & best practices, driving adoption and continued engagement with the NurseFly platform and features, ultimately ensuring they are gaining the most value and are successful in their jobs.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role.
- B2B marketing experience focused on demand generation/inbound marketing, B2B product marketing, and content marketing.
- Customer-centric marketer with a strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- An executor who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, but also a strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with a modern marketing technology stack, including marketing automation platforms (such as HubSpot or Pardot), Salesforce, and enrichment tools.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Healthcare or staffing company experience would be a bonus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
NurseFly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.