Re-inventing the way healthcare professionals find jobs across the country
Customer Success Manager$75k – $85k
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Entry
Travel: Minimum travel may be required
At NurseFly, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We’re starting by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry. We empower nurses and other healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals take the headache out of finding a great job, and for healthcare employers, making it easier and faster to find great talent. Through the NurseFly platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be an expert at providing employers on the NurseFly platform with the comprehensive support that makes our site the best platform anywhere to match candidates to job opportunities. As a member of the Customer Success team, your goal is to grow sales with your portfolio of agencies and ensure a positive experience. Successful CSMs will be able to effectively identify growth opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to remove barriers, find solutions, and provide a delightful experience.
NurseFly is small and rapidly growing. Our Customer Success team is responsible for managing, supporting, and growing our agency partners. Our organization is cross functional so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in customer success or account management
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, with experience in nursing, allied-health, or therapy desirable
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation in customer success and market dynamics, upon which to grow
- Build and manage relationships with designated external business partners and their decision makers
- Manage all levels of customer support and satisfaction
- Set up recurring calls with decision makers and provide strategic advice
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Grow and manage a complete portfolio of customers through data and strategy
- Learn and manage implementation and onboarding process with new customers
- Create and maintain customer success collateral and content to inform partners on product changes and improvements
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and use data to provide insights and drive decision making across our customer success team
- Interact and lead agency expansion and upsell deal process
- Collaborate with other teams in product and marketing to improve our sales process and features
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Guide the future vision, process, and team structure in our customer success department
- Help inform future product roadmap by directly interfacing with product and engineering teams
- Manage and work with teammates across business development and account management
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
NurseFly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.