Re-inventing the way healthcare professionals find jobs across the country
Senior Full Stack Engineer$120k – $180k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Senior
Travel: Minimum travel may be required
NurseFly’s mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience with React, NodeJS, Python, or another scripting language
- An interest in working on healthcare or staffing technology
- Experience with a distributed team
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Work with a mentor from the team to deploy your first changes to production, start to understand the code base, and begin contributing to a longer term project.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Own a major project and define goals around its execution.
- Work closely with product and design to task and define the subunits of work that may be worked on by yourself and other engineers.
- Write tests and improve the maintainability of the codebase.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a grasp of the majority of our infrastructure.
- Have deployed a major project to production and have a good grasp on its metrics and impact on our existing product.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a thorough grasp of most of our infrastructure.
- Have worked to mentor and onboard new members of the team.
- Owned several projects and developed an understanding of our position in the space.
- Developed an opinion on product and engineering improvements we should make both to provide business value and to increase the team’s velocity.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Budget for your dream battle station (computer, monitors, keyboard, mouse, headphones, IDE and whatever else you need to do your best work)
NurseFly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.