A mobile solution for brands looking to improve frontline team performance
Senior Full Stack Web Developer$100k – $120k
At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance potential. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 10 million nudges to the frontline, supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better everyday
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role:
We’re looking for a senior developer to join us in building, enhancing, and scaling our product. You’ll be architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining features on the daily. As a member of a collaborative team, you’ll be whiteboarding, researching, and discussing new technology regularly with your team members.
Our current code base includes technologies like Rails, React, MySQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Periscope, and Redshift. Aside from proven technologies, we’re always looking into and experimenting with new technology in our research time. Most recently, we’ve been digging into AI and machine learning.
As a senior engineer, you’ve encountered and solved problems across the full server-side stack. You are enthusiastic about designing, implementing, and testing new features. You get excited about data and reporting. You’re comfortable both delving down into server-side configurations and bubbling up into the DOM to manage event handlers.
- You have 5+ years of experience building and scaling web applications with Ruby on Rails or another MVC web framework (Python’s Django or Flask, PHP’s Laravel or Symphony, .NET MVC, etc.)
- You have previous history as a senior developer
- You are familiar with industry-wide patterns and practices
- You are willing to collaborate across multiple teams
- You are comfortable with a variety of testing strategies
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Hack days
- Weekly research hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Nudge Rewards at a glance
Nudge Rewards focuses on Enterprise Software, Retail Technology, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Nudge Rewards has raised $17.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.