Senior Data Analyst$90k – $110k
Company And Culture
NTWRK is a new content, commerce and experience company for the pop-culture obsessed generation. Through a mobile-first video platform, NTWRK features original daily content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and notable pop-culture figures - all paired with shoppable exclusive products launched in partnership with premier brands. Together it is challenging the traditional definitions of retail and entertainment with a new category it refers to as “retailment.”
NTWRK is backed by the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and have featured collaborations with Odell Beckham Jr./Nike, DJ Khaled/Beats, Blake Griffin/Levi’s, Wu-Tang Clan/Clarks, and more.
NTWRK is a small team working together to deliver outsized impact. This is possible because its employees share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience. At the same time, it is a team of creatives who love storytelling. The team works hard, but it’s not about grinding out hours. It wants to curate beautiful content, ship exceptional product, and have a lot of fun in the process. As a key early member of the team, you will play a foundational role as NTWRK grows its culture and company.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us conduct analyses that are at the forefront of reshaping the live shopping experience. This person will leverage data analysis and data science techniques to help us find key business insights and drive strategy decisions.
What You'll Do
- Transform data into action by working cross-functionally with all of NTWRK's teams.
- Dive deep into understanding NTWRK's business requirements and use an analytic mindset to implement solutions across our ecosystem.
- Influence the roadmap for both the Data Analytics department and the stakeholders we support.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends in complex data sets and build dashboards or reports for executives and stakeholders to help inform and spur to action.
- Mentor junior analysts and aid in their growth and learnings.
- Support the data warehouse identifying improvements and revising transformation queries.
Generous healthcare with dental and vision
Paid parental leave
Dog friendly office
NTWRK at a glance
NTWRK focuses on Mobile, Digital Media, and Mobile Commerce. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, NTWRK has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.