Simplifying digital journey of a small & large business in India
Web Developer₹6L – ₹9L
UI Developer should understand the big picture; design the organizational structure behind a website and make certain interactive components of a site. The developer must be a skilled programmer as well as creative and on top of the latest industry and cultural trends.
● Develop new user-facing features and modify/improve existing ones as required.
● Follows mobile-first approach, has knowledge of responsive web design,
fluid layouts, media queries.
● Ability to write a well-abstracted, reusable, efficient code and to correctly employ design.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, including cross-
browser compatibility issues and polyfills.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
● Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching,
prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
● Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Bachelor's degree with 3+ years professional experience in front-end
●Strong Experience. UX & interaction design, information architecture, and
●In-depth knowledge of design principles, trends, and software dev processes.
●Knowledge of SVG, CSS sprites and performance optimization techniques.
●Proficient in front-end technologies (HTML+JS+CSS) & CSS Preprocessor - SASS/LESS.
●Clean a sense of design and implementation.
●Stylesheet Language - CSS, CSS3, including but not limited to transitions, animations, keyframes, flexbox and respective fallbacks.
●Ability to write efficient, well abstracted and reusable codes.
●Expert-level knowledge of OOJS and JS design patterns.