NovoEd unlocks organizations’ potential through the power of learning together
Sales Development Representative Team Lead
Who are you?
You're a resilient, team-oriented, and creative person. You're a goal-oriented relationship builder and problem solver. You're a self-motivated and metrics-driven individual who is excited to head a team of savvy and collaborative Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)!
You will be responsible for mentoring and growing our SDR team. You will follow up with prospects who have responded to inbound lead activities as well as identify and uncover new prospects through account research and cold outbound methods. You will also be responsible for qualifying prospects for a meeting with our account executives.
This role offers a promotion path into inside sales management, outside sales, account management, customer success or marketing.
What will you do?
- Grow and retain a motivated and high performing team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Support SDRs, helping them exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- Develop and maintain best practices, pitches, and objection handling.
- Perform SDR responsibilities as lead SDR; including prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists and contacts within a defined territory; research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through discovery calls and email campaigns.
- Generate sales-ready meetings and qualified leads for Account Executives using NovoEd’s qualification criteria.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Consistently achieve targets to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives.
What skills are needed for this role?
- Highly motivated and driven self-starter with a history of achievement in personal and work goals
- 2+ year as an SDR with a SaaS company where best practices, experience with a modern sales technology stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach IO, Google Apps, Slack, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Experience as an SDR team lead (or the skills to become one) highly desired as we are looking for someone who can ‘scale’ and help us grow and develop this important part of our business
- Excellent relationship building skills with a strong sense of curiosity: an innate ability to extract information and business requirements from prospects
- Tremendous time management and organization skills; detail oriented and thorough
- Excellent communication skills whether in person, over text, or over the phone
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions
- Experience using software tools and systems such as Microsoft Office, social media, sales or marketing automation, etc.
- 4-year University degree or equivalent experience
Why will you love NovoEd?
- A collaborative work environment
- Monthly company events
- Paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Free lunch every weekday from local restaurants
- Work from Home Wednesdays
- Flexible vacation days
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Commuter benefits (parking and public transportation)
- Phone bill reimbursements (Yes! Your personal phone bill!)
NovoEd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What’s the hiring process?
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 3-10 people, depending on the seniority of the role.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage.
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
Paid parental leave
Work from home wednesdays
Unlimited vacation days
Unlimited time off
Our unlimited vacation policy means that you decide when to take time off.
Free lunch every weekday
Free meals and snacks
We’ve got you covered on food and drinks, including catered lunch, fresh fruit, and cold-brew coffee.
We love to have fun, including monthly team outings, birthday celebrations, and happy hours.
Our flexible hours means that you’ll never have to miss a Giants game or commute in traffic.
NovoEd at a glance
NovoEd focuses on Education, Human Resources, Training, Technical Continuing Education, and Corporate Training. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.