The OS for invoice finance
Senior Software Engineer€40k – €55k • 0.1% – 0.3%
As a software engineer at NoviCap’s office in Barcelona, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining our core platform, from ideation to deployment and beyond. You will be surrounded by peers which are passionate about technology and are always happy to share this passion with the rest of the team.
# Our stack
# What you'll bring
- Production experience and a strong command of at least one language.
- The ability to get things done. You actively consider the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection.
- Impact-driven mentality. You have a product mindset and understand how your work impacts customers and coworkers.
- Problem solving skills. Our work often requires implementing unconventional solutions and sometimes you should be able to find non-engineering ways around a problem.
- Communication. You have a good English and are capable of giving feedback and gathering information from other departments and peers with different backgrounds.
# What we offer
- A full-time position in Barcelona.
- A great international environment with a flat hierarchy.
- A competitive salary as well as equity options.
- As part of your relocation package we'll cover your international travel costs, and sponsor your visa and work permit.
- A career development budget and bonuses based on each engineer’s personal goals.
- Free English or Spanish classes.
- Subsidized gym membership at more than 30 premium locations.
- A flexible vacation policy.
- Healthy snacks, fruit, and good coffee.
- The opportunity to become one of the core developers of a fast-growing fintech company which has found product-market fit and is already profitable.
Meet your team
NoviCap at a glance
NoviCap focuses on Peer-to-Peer, Finance, Fin Tech, and Loans. Their company has offices in London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Madrid. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, NoviCap has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015.