Building a Seamless Society
Front-End Developer, Angular
You have a passion for working in the Front End side of technology! You’d like to work with an extremely talented international team? You have solid experience with Angular and have also been seeing the world of Typescript and Ngrx? We are looking for a Front End Developer, who would help us build state of the art e-shop to one of the biggest players in the e-commerce world.
Why join the project? We’re using the newest tools and technologies at scale. You will not only work with exiting tech, but you will have a voice on the team to advocate for the technology choice, such as modules and dependencies. As it will be an international hybrid team, then its also an ideal opportunity to work with top experts in the world.
Impact! We’ll be developing a highly visible e-commerce website for one of the top 3 players in the world. So no buzzwords here - it is high visibility, high-scale deal! Tech! We are building an accessible, performant, and scalable application with Angular, Node.js, and Nx in a monorepo. We make use of custom elements and build our components to be shareable and composable across applications. We also aim to be at least WCAG 2.1 AA-level compliant and take user experience to heart.
- Extensive knowledge of Angular or expert knowledge of either React or Vue, with the willingness to transition
- Strong understanding of functional reactive programming (RxJS)
- Hands-on experience with NgRx or Redux
- Fluent in HTML and CSS, including sass
- Previous experience with unit testing
Nice to have’s
- Working knowledge of web accessibility
- Previous experience of working in a monorepo
- Hands-on experience with hapi.js
- CI/CD experience
Nortal at a glance
Nortal focuses on Information Technology, Consulting, and Software. Their company has offices in Tallinn. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Nortal has raised $34M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.