We help people find and share apartments in New York City
Bookkeeper$37k – $46k
Nooklyn is how people find apartments and connect with roommates.
AT NOOKLYN YOU WILL
1. Verify rental payments
2. Write checks for landlords, renters and agents
3. Record transactions on our proprietary financial system.
4. Investigate chargebacks/payment disputes.
5. Reconcile several accounts in Quickbooks
6. Scan checks and make regular deposits
7. Keep track of accounts payables/recievables.
8. Data entry
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
2. Problem solving.
3. Someone who is reliable and punctual.
4. Attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
6. Finance related degree or experience
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps Suite.
8. Experience with Quickbooks Online
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through our website at: nooklyn.com/jobs, please select the “Bookkeeper”position.
Meet your team
Nooklyn at a glance
Nooklyn focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, iOS, and Rental Housing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Nooklyn has raised $825K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018 at a valuation of $10M.