Front End Engineer$70k – $120k
NomNomNow is a fast growing online pet nutrition and health company revolutionizing the $30b pet food industry. We share a passion for setting the highest standard for pet food through combining technology with science, innovating on product development, and building lasting relationships with pets and their humans across the country. Our microbiology and supplement products provide customers with a range of evidence-backed, scientist-developed tools for improving pet wellness.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our growing technical team, led by ex-Google engineers. You will play a critical role in shaping new user experiences for rapidly evolving business needs. You should be well-versed in modern design techniques and able to execute implementations of beautiful, elegant interfaces with confidence and minimal oversight.
What you will do
- Write reliable, well-tested code that is buttery smooth. Zero jank.
- Set a high standard for building consistent UX, reusable front-end components.
- Work closely with other engineers to ensure seamless integration of front ends with backend and data infrastructure.
- Collaborate with design, marketing, customer success teams to understand core needs and adopt a user-centric approach to problem solving.
What you will need
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and equity in a fast growing company.
- Accessible office location in Oakland's Jack London Square.
- Flexible hours to optimize for productivity.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Commuter, Life.
How to apply
- Brief statement about why you want to join the team.
- Link to resume/linkedin.
- Links to examples of front-end work.
Health, dental & vision
401k with match
Dog friendly office
Team building events
Life & disability
Nom Nom at a glance
Nom Nom focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Pets, and Nutrition. Their company has offices in Oakland, Nashville, and Pittsburg. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Nom Nom has raised $13M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.