Real, good food for dogs & cats. Backed by science and made with love
Full Stack Engineer$70k – $120k
NomNomNow is a fast growing online pet nutrition and health company revolutionizing the $30b pet food industry. We share a passion for setting the highest standard for pet food through combining technology with science, innovating on product development, and building lasting relationships with pets and their humans across the country. Our microbiology and supplement products provide customers with a range of evidence-backed, scientist-developed tools for improving pet wellness.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing technical team, led by ex-Google engineers. You play will a critical role in understanding business needs, scoping requirements, and building scalable, high-impact features for customers and internal teams.
What you will do
- Implement consistent APIs and integrate with a variety of third-party APIs to achieve core business goals.
- Build a consistent, clean data infrastructure to accommodate a growing repository of pet health data.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
What you will need
- Adaptability, integrity, and curiosity to learn.
- At least 1-2 years of experience coding in Python.
- Comfortable switching between back end and front end projects and creating seamlessly integrated experiences.
- Experience working with distributed SQL/non-SQL data storage systems.
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize feedback into coherent requirements and action plan.
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and equity in a fast growing company.
- Accessible office location in Oakland's Jack London Square.
- Flexible hours to optimize for productivity.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Commuter, Life.
How to apply
- Brief statement about why you want to join the team.
- Link to resume/linkedin.
- Links to work samples.
Health, dental & vision
401k with match
Dog friendly office
Team building events
Life & disability
Nom Nom at a glance
Nom Nom focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Pets, and Nutrition. Their company has offices in Oakland, Nashville, and Pittsburg. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Nom Nom has raised $13M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.