Making Banking Simpler Safer Smarter for all
Senior Software Engineer (MEAN Stack)₹15L – ₹30L
As a senior member in engineering, you will have the responsibility to design the application and systems from the ground up. Your primary responsibility is to create restful APIs, implement business requirements, processes & workflows, integrate with external systems and create web interfaces for operations, customer support and other internal departments. The systems that you create should be extensible, scale-able and cloud-ready.
Qualification & Skills
- Min 3 years of experience in MEAN stack, Memcache, Redis, Kafka/RabbitMQ.
- Have built applications capable of serving high volume with low latency in production.
- Following practices of agile development with continuous integration.
- Experience in deploying applications in AWS cloud or Docker.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent from reputed engineering college.
- Self-starter, hustler and a desire to achieve greatness is a MUST.
Immediate joining preferred. Candidates less than 3 years of experience need not apply
Niyo Solutions at a glance
Niyo Solutions focuses on Mobile, Banking, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Niyo Solutions has raised $49.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.