Making Banking Simpler Safer Smarter for all
SDET (Software Developer in Test)₹5L – ₹15L
As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you will work in close conjunction with the developer team, building robust and scalable frameworks for testing complex business use cases.
- Solve complex integration testing use cases to ensure systems work as intended
- Develop test frameworks for API and frontend testing
- Prepare test plans and execute based on business requirement
- Work closely with the developer teams to create and deploy services to prod environments post test cycles
- Guide teams on Agile/DevOps practices
- Learn and implement new technologies to continually improve product quality
- Solid programming skills and grasp of OOPS concepts preferably in Java
- Experience working with NoSQL and non relational databases
- Experience in maintaining CI/CD pipeline and final software delivery in production environments (AWS)
- Expertise in API test automation using frameworks such as Rest assured
- Comfortable with working in Linux systems
- Prior experience in preparing test artefacts such as reports, test cases etc
- Experience working BDD style (Cucumber preferred)
- Prior experience in security is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Must have strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Should be able to understand the core business and correlate with features to be developed
- Passionate in current and new trends in the world of software testing
If this excites you, feel free to get in touch with us to schedule a discussion.
Niyo Solutions at a glance
Niyo Solutions focuses on Mobile, Banking, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Niyo Solutions has raised $49.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.