Indian consumer finance venture focusing on financial inclusion
Business Data Analyst₹9L – ₹18L • 0.0% – 0.1%
NIRA launched its business a couple of years ago. We've made large strides towards product market fit; we have a clear view of who our customer is, what our proposition is to them, and our positioning in the market. In short, we've laid a solid foundation; now it's time to scale.
NIRA is looking for pragmatic data analysts to help make sense of the growing volumes of data flowing through the business across customer acquisition, credit risk decisioning and collections.
You'll work closely with the founders, underwriting & collections team to achieve your objectives.
- Unlock insights about our customer & customer segments from the acquisition & underwriting funnels
- Work with growth team to optimally drive the top of the funnel marketing efforts
- Utilise your insights on underwriting funnels to optimally design the credit process for our customer
- Continuous deep dive on loan performance data to build a nuanced understanding of the repayment behavior of the customers
- Be integral to the realization of company’s scaling plans over the coming months
- Curious to uncover the story behind the data
- 2-4 yrs experience in business analytics; fluent with basic statistics and probability
- Proficiency with spreadsheets; well versed with any of the statistical tools, R, Python, SAS etc
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiative
- High attention to detail
- Driven and have the ability to execute well on multiple parallel projects
- Flexibility to wear multiple hats as required to get the job done
- Preferred if you can write your own scripts for data pulls from primary & secondary databases
If you've got the right experience, a willingness to work hard, and a desire to work in a more dynamic and fast changing environment, we would love to hear from you.
Along with expressing your interest, you are highly recommended to share your past experiences where you demonstrated your resourcefulness and data analysis skills to drive the business in your organisation.
Some tags to help you find the job: #businessanalyst #fintech #lending #massmiddle #nextbillion #launchpad #techstars #dataanalysis
NIRA at a glance
NIRA focuses on Consumer Lending and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, NIRA has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.