Indian consumer finance venture focusing on financial inclusion
Fullstack Engineer (2y+)₹7L – ₹10L • 0.1% – 1.0%
The role is for fullstack engineer who would help us in building functional & intuitive web applications for internal use by Operations and Analytics teams.
Roles & responsibilities:
*Build fast and responsive web applications for use by Operations team to support high velocity application flow through the business
*Iteratively add features to the dashboard to support faster decision making
*Build internal as well as partner analytics dashboards with interactive views of business performance over short term and long term
*Contribute to instating the early internal security policies
*Participate in building the initial data infrastructure to process and consume the growing streams of data
*Contribute to hiring and engineering team building efforts
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience building operations and analytics dashboards
- Familiarity with multiple layers of infrastructure and application stack - UI, application layer, database
- Familiarity with AWS products - EC2, DynamoDB, S3, EMR etc
- 1-2 years of experience in software development on AWS Lambda and NoSQL databases is preferred
- Comfortable dealing with operational aspects like reporting, and infrastructure sizing
- Be excited about the power of technology to transform finance for the better!
Other keywords to help you find the job:
fintech, India, social impact, early stage, full stack engineer, consumer credit, startup
NIRA at a glance
NIRA focuses on Consumer Lending and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, NIRA has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.