This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Nintendo hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Nintendo posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- The Verge
- 1 month ago
- Nintendo is going back to the beginning with a modern version of its original Game & Watch handheld that’s been revamped with a full-color LCD. It can play Super Mario Bros. in honor of the franchise’s 35th anniversary. The new handled was announced during a surprise Nintendo Direct showcase.
- The design is based on the original +Control Pad from 1980, and like the original Game & Watch device, it also functions as a digital clock, which includes 35 “little touches” and Easter eggs to celebrate the milestone anniversary.
- The Next Web
- 1 month ago
- Nintendo might be quietly working on a souped up Switch console — but you probably won’t be able to get it until next year.
- The Japanese game-maker is expected to put out an upgraded model of its console and a lineup of new games in 2021. This practically means the holiday season will be wide open for competitors like PlayStation and Xbox, both of which are slated to drop new consoles around the end of the year.
- The revamped model is expected to receive a hardware bump, but the specs remain unclear for now. One thing we can count on, though, is more computing power and support for 4K graphics.
- 2 months ago
- Nintendo’s operating profits skyrocketed 428% in the fiscal first quarter.
- The Japanese gaming giant reported operating profit of 144.7 billion yen ($1.4 billion) in the April-June quarter, smashing analyst expectations and representing a massive climb from the $260 million it posted in the year-ago quarter.
- Net sales meanwhile came in at $3.4 billion, up an impressive 108% from the $1.6 billion Nintendo reported in the same period last year. Sales of the company’s popular Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite consoles grew around 167% to 5.68 million units in the quarter.