Cutting-edge logistics for e-commerce
Technical Writer$48k – $72k • 0.0% – 0.01%
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class engineering team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, write and deliver internal and external documentation for technology, processes, services, and APIs used within Ninja Van’s Engineering team.
- Work together with Product and Engineering to ensure documentation is of high quality, accuracy, and understandability.
- Copyedit, proofread, and clarify technical documentation written by engineers.
- Organize existing documentation to ensure clarity and navigability, identify gaps and develop solutions.
- Conduct research and obtain technical content from internal and external sources, translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation.
- BA/BS degree in Science or Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.2 years of experience in writing technical documentation for software in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in using JIRA/Confluence and other documenting tools.
- Good understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals, basic programming experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, with experience writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Active learner, resourceful and strong self-initiative, able to conduct research.
- Able to digest and organize complexity
Submit a job application
Ninja Van at a glance
Ninja Van focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Transportation, Logistics, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Singapore and Special Capital Region of Jakarta. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Ninja Van has raised $32.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.