Delivering the future of remote collaboration
Sales Development Representative$60k – $80k
Nifty is a do-all project management SaaS platform that empowers teams to keep all of their project discussions, files, tasks, roadmaps, docs, and team communication -- all in one place.
Finally ready to send Nifty into orbit, we need a bona-fide sales strategist to construct and grow the sales structure and team. In this role, you will be the sales architect of a soon-to-be goliath SaaS platform, which means you relish the opportunity to adapt your sales method and team as we grow.
To say you don't shy away from a challenge is an understatement--you run towards it--as you're confident in your ability to lead, sell, retain customers, and adapt strategies on the go. You look for new sales opportunities compulsively, eager to try something new to expand our horizons.
The Nifty team comes from a multitude of ethnicities and walks of life, and we're eager to add a true individual to our team!
The right candidate for this role will have:
• Experience in SaaS sales models, structures, and cycles (Preferred)
• Ability to adapt sales methods and learn multiple industries' workflows
• 1+ years experience in a sales role
• Impeccable interpersonal skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
• Experience cold-calling prospects or managing a high volume of leads
This person will be responsible for:
• Early and consistent growth
• Strategizing on new markets and industries to expand
• Working closely with the product team
• Growing our customer base
Compensation is extremely flexible with:
• Agressive commissions based on individual and team performance
Does this sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Nifty at a glance
Nifty focuses on Project Management, Productivity Software, Communications Software, and Collaboration Software. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.