The eczema app
Mobile Developer [Senior] (f/m/d)€40k – €70k
As an Mobile Developer at Nia Health you work with us at the core of our mission: bringing digital companionship for patients with chronic diseases to the next level using mobile technology combined with machine learning. We want to empower patients to take back control of their life and shape their own health. By full integration into the treatment process through daily interactions & AI-based recommendations our users lead better lives.
If scale and speed of execution is exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build a better healthcare system that matter to millions of people around the world, Nia Health will be the right place for you!
We’re looking for sharp, passionate engineers that help us creating a real impact for patients with chronic diseases. Why we are different? – 5 reasons to work at Nia Health:
- We are open-minded about new technologies and we use them when it makes sense.
- We are passionate about the product and pragmatic in decisions. You’ll work in an agile environment with frequent architecture talks, but without eternal planning meetings.
- We follow the best practices of modern mobile development like TDD, Clean Code and CI!
- We believe in agile, cross-functional small teams and offer lots of responsibility.
- We want to build the best health platform for chronic diseases and are looking for those who are as driven about our mission as we are
What’s in it for you
- You will have a massive impact on the growth of our venture from the scratch and therefore its ultimate success at scale — super steep learning curve!
- You will enjoy full independence and ownership
- equity participation possible
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- 5+ years in professional software development
- 2+ years in mobile development
- TDD mentality considering unit and integration test as part of deliverable
- nice to have: Java, TypeScript, Gradle, German
You do not have to be an expert in all languages but you should bring some healthy curiosity and willingness to learn with you. You should definitely be a fast learner of any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV with salary requirements and possible starting date.