nextmv gives developers the building blocks to create and test logistics algorithms
Decision Analyst$90k – $140k
nextmv (YC W20) is changing how companies automate logistics. We’re looking for incredibly motivated people to help!
In less than a year we have made substantial progress. We’re already landing enterprise clients. We’ve raised over $3 million from leading VC firms including Y Combinator, Firstmark Capital, Dynamo Ventures, and 2048 VC. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Decision Analyst who loves understanding our customers problems and developing strategies for how nextmv can solve them.
- 4+ years experience building software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Slack, Zoom, CRMs (we use HubSpot), Project Management tools (we use GitHub), and GSuite
- Willingness to wear different hats and help out in different areas of the business
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with b2b sales at SaaS or Software companies (startups a plus)
- Experience building processes around the sales, onboarding and customer success
- Remote work experience
These are some of your traits:
- The idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment excites you.
- You embrace complex technical challenges and thrive on discovering and documenting simple solutions.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
How we work
We are remote first.
We value amazing work and a strong work-life balance. The majority of our collaboration happens on Slack and Zoom. We get together quarterly for team offsites so we can get some facetime (Covid Pending).
We believe that financial transparency creates trust, and that teams with a high level of trust are able to execute more effectively. We view salary transparency as a way to challenge a rampant problem in our industry: the wage gap. The base salary for any two employees in the same role is the same. Performance in that role is the differentiator, not upfront negotiation.
This is a salaried role. In addition, nextmv offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Minimum Vacation Policy - (3 weeks minimum)
- Stock Option Plan
This role (and all roles at nextmv) is remote. That being said, all employees should be able to travel to company retreats quarterly.
nextmv helps companies automate and optimize even the most complicated operational decisions. The nextmv platform allows any developer to quickly build, test, and deploy models that automate routing, assignment, matching and scheduling.
Our values are aspirational and affect everything we do. At nextmv, we hope to instill core attributes and practices into our daily lives. We will work toward these goals together, and help each other along the way.
We act as a group of skilled contributors with diverse backgrounds and a common mission.
We listen to each other to actively instill empathy in ourselves.
We introspect about our actions and their impacts.
We share information, from company strategy to small insights and feedback.
We collaboratively review our decisions and code using the same process.
We own our mistakes and admit our vulnerabilities.
We are ambitious and value achievement over status.
We are innately driven to innovate and improve the world.
We apply our time and skills effectively to challenging problems.
We separate our work from our self-worth to view and improve it objectively.
We don't overwork, and take regular time away to encourage creativity.
We take care of ourselves so we can give our best to our team.
Also, we love animals