Transformative DevOps and Cybersecurity Solutions
Solutions Director$100k – $150k • No equity
About NextLink Labs
NextLink Labs, with an office in Pittsburgh, PA, is a consulting and technical execution company founded by developers. It was built with the mindset that in order for companies, teams, and products to scale the engineer on those projects must be put in a position to succeed. From our experience, projects that strongly consider an engineer's happiness and productivity are more likely to be on time, more efficient, and scale/age well. Work-life balance is important to us. Taking a vested interest in the growth of our clients is equally important.
We are seeking a Solutions Director with a proven track record to join our rapidly growing team and lead our Solutions Development Practice. In this role, you will continue to build hands on skills while overseeing certain aspects of business development, practice development, and project management. You will oversee projects, delivering value both internally and to our clients while helping to guide the strategic plan for the company.
The ideal candidate comes from a consulting background and has strong technical leadership skills. The candidate should be able to not just assist with ongoing projects and growth efforts, but be able to bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Team players only!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in business development efforts such as engaging in presales discussions, writing contracts/proposals, and marketing/outreach
- Help develop and execute on long-term vision and strategy for our Solutions Practice
- Be a technical lead on multiple projects of various types and sizes
- Help to plan and staff projects from a people resource perspective
- Work with leadership and sales team to influence marketing and branding efforts
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations in the digital world
- Develop implementation plans for new projects by coordinating process with project leaders and subject matter experts
- Provides well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field
- Minimum of five years experience in Cloud/Software Engineering
- Minimum of three years managerial experience with supervision duties
- Extensive consulting experience
- Extensive experience with either software development best practices or DevOps technologies
- Flexibility mindset and “just want to get it done” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
NextLink Labs at a glance
NextLink Labs focuses on Consulting, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Pittsburgh. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.nextlinklabs.com/