We are passionate about creating visually impressive, highly engaging games
User Acquisition Specialist
Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition campaigns? Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization? Next Games is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong user acquisition professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Build, maintain and enhance Next Games relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals alignment and update performance benchmarks.
Experience and skills:
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook mobile ads. Good understanding of Google AdWords for mobile (UAC). Additional platforms a plus (e.g. ASA, Snapchat).
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
We consider as a plus:
- Experience with ASO
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Extensive private healthcare and insurance package
fully paid by Next Games
As a new parent, you will get to take paid time off to spend time with your family.
Stock options available for all full-time employees.
Up to 5 weeks paid annual vacation, including a nice bonus: 50% higher salary during your holiday
Fresh fruits and snacks available at our working cafe + healthy porridge breakfast twice a week. Our fantastic office team pampers us often with hand-made cookies or other little surprises
Transparent and open communication about the company and our strategy. Weekly breakfast updates on what’s up with the company, teams and products, sharing learnings, success and fails
Board games, movies, karaoke, poker, various sports or beer club - pick your liking and join the fun!
Flexible working hours
come and go according to your own rhythm - You can also work from home.
Next Games staff gets a long list of discounts from nearby shops and restaurants
Next Games at a glance
Next Games focuses on Mobile Games. Their company has offices in Finland and Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Next Games has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.