We are passionate about creating visually impressive, highly engaging games
Do you want to be part of making and maintaining great mobile games? Do you enjoy understanding systems and breaking them? Next Games is the best place to create highly engaging mobile games with the brightest people in the gaming industry. We’re looking for a QA Wizard with a passion for mobile games and eagerness to take on the next big challenge: To help our teams deliver high quality gaming service experiences to the players.
We appreciate people who take pride in their work and are persistent, not giving up until the job is done with a player-first mentality. As an ideal candidate you would be able to take the overall QA responsibility of a F2P mobile game project.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Constant overview of the project status and the ability to communicate that with various stakeholders in English
- Find out the ins and outs of game projects and their related support services
- Test exciting new features while making sure existing functionality stays amazing
Your skills and experience include:
- Solid experience working in similar roles
- Great attention to detail as well as understanding the big picture
- Ability to learn new tools, systems and workflows
- Good analytical skills and command of spreadsheets
- We appreciate at least a Bachelor level degree
- Passion for playing, and contributing in creation of great F2P mobile games
- Independent and proactive approach to work
- Ability to take feedback and build on it
- Basic understanding of game development process
Extensive private healthcare and insurance package
fully paid by Next Games
As a new parent, you will get to take paid time off to spend time with your family.
Stock options available for all full-time employees.
Up to 5 weeks paid annual vacation, including a nice bonus: 50% higher salary during your holiday
Fresh fruits and snacks available at our working cafe + healthy porridge breakfast twice a week. Our fantastic office team pampers us often with hand-made cookies or other little surprises
Transparent and open communication about the company and our strategy. Weekly breakfast updates on what’s up with the company, teams and products, sharing learnings, success and fails
Board games, movies, karaoke, poker, various sports or beer club - pick your liking and join the fun!
Flexible working hours
come and go according to your own rhythm - You can also work from home.
Next Games staff gets a long list of discounts from nearby shops and restaurants
Next Games at a glance
Next Games focuses on Mobile Games. Their company has offices in Finland and Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Next Games has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.