Connecting patients, doctors, and developers
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
- Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
- $20M+ in venture funding
- 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
We hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
- Maximize and close inbound/outbound leads, reignite lost leads and close leads
- Run and manage a full-cycle sales process including building awareness, generating leads, demoing the product, ensuring follow-ups
- Ensure customer success through advising on best practices and being a part of on-boarding new users
- Help build the structure, tools, and processes needed to scale sales and support repeatable growth
- Help inform and develop marketing and sales collateral
- 2+ years in SaaS SMB sales
- A firm mastery of consultative sales and negotiation
- You can effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization
- A strong track record for managing the full sales process from prospecting leads to closing sales -Outstanding listening and writing skills. A keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- A strong desire to hunt for new business and close deals
What will make you successful at NexHealth:
-Do whatever it takes to achieve your goals
-Innately self motivated with a chip on your shoulder
What to Expect from the Role:
-You'll receive coaching directly from the CEO and founder
-You will have full autonomy
-You will have to prospect your own leads
-You will be given marketing qualified leads
-You will be expected to be consultative with all leads
-Full medical, dental, and vision
-We love pets!
We're a healthcare company, so we cover 100% medical, vision, and dental :).
We want our first 20 employees to own enough equity so that they can be millionaires when we IPO :).
Free friday catering
We offer free Friday catering
We love pets!
We take the team to an annual retreat every year where we get to chill, bond, and set the company strategy for the next 12 months.
NexHealth at a glance
NexHealth focuses on SaaS, B2B, Software, and Computers. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, NexHealth has raised $20.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.