The First B2B Expert Search Engine
Operations Associate$65k – $90k
NewtonX is looking to hire its next Operations Associate to support our VC-backed AI-powered knowledge marketplace ($15M+ raised), and connect NewtonX clients to world-leading experts.
We are growing fast, and our Operations Associates are essential in supporting this growth. We are looking for motivated people who are excited by the idea of making a difference in the knowledge market. This role is a great entry point into future opportunities at our quickly growing company.
- Smart Problem Solving
- Balance Judgement
- Personal Accountability
- Success celebration
Who you are:
- You love challenging the status quo
- You enjoy solving problems. Take difficult challenges and provide creative solutions.
- You enjoy learning (you will learn about topics as broad as AI and as narrow as IoT in retail in Thailand)
- You think on your feet. When things change, you roll with the punches (no day is the same!)
- You enjoy team collaboration, communication, listening and advocating.
- You communicate clearly, write well, succinctly and effectively your thoughts
- You enjoy work independently and efficiently with minimal direction and under pressure
- You are experienced at complex calendar management, and have a basic understanding of Google docs, sheets, slides, etc.
- Very smart, very quick, very thoughtful and resourceful problem solver
- A strong client service orientation; confidence, professional and pleasant style, and a can-do attitude to deliver great service If the profile above describes you and your passions, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll get to do:
- Disrupt expert research the way Uber disrupted the taxi industry, the way AirBnB... - you know what we mean
- Facilitate connections between clients and experts through our marketplace
- Understand the granular needs of the clients and help them design their knowledge request
- Assess in detail the specific knowledge of the request and onboard them to the platform
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with clients and experts covering all imaginable sectors of expertise, geographies etc.
- Learn about new technologies, industries, topics daily and find ways to codify the requests into NewtonX’s knowledge graph
- Learn new things, mentor and share knowledge with team members Ultimately, you will be driving the core value of the company: connecting experts to clients. This foundational role will enable you to progress quickly within NewtonX towards commercial and/or operational leadership.
- Full-time job with competitive compensation & benefits
- Medical & dental
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Office culture (team lunches, team events, game nights and more)
- All-star team with former McKinsey, BCG, Google, Harvard/MIT grads
- Good vibes (rooftop happy hours, team workouts, )
Meet your team
NewtonX at a glance
NewtonX focuses on B2B, Marketplaces, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, NewtonX has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.