Digital Marketing. Trusted Digital Advisor to CMOs and Brand Presidents
Digital Marketing Manager (Agency)$60k – $100k
Who We Are:
New Standard Digital is a growing digital agency and consultancy. We do all things digital with a focus on Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Paid Acquisition (AdWords, Facebook, Etc.), and Amazon Management.
We are a small team doing big things. Whether it’s designing the global SEO and Content Marketing Strategy for one of the largest global ecommerce beauty brands, developing an international digital transformation strategy, or acting as the CMO for a well-funded technology startup, we do it all and we do it well.
We work extremely hard, we do whatever it takes to deliver the absolute highest quality work and we accept nothing less than perfection in the work we deliver to our clients. Our clients attest to the quality of our work—our entire business is built on referrals and expanding existing client relationships.
Who You Are:
• A Digital Marketer: You have at least two years of digital marketing experience managing SEO, Paid Acquisition, or Paid Social.
• An Account Manager: You managed accounts at a digital marketing agency and you ensured that your clients achieved their goals and were happy.
• An Owner: You believe in extreme ownership and taking responsibility for everything their company or team does or doesn’t do.
• Very Organized: If a consistent file naming convention sounds scary to you, this isn’t the job for you.
What You Will Achieve:
• First 30 days: You will own the client relationships and be the direct contact for 5 clients. This includes executing Digital Marketing Strategies, leading client calls, and handling client requests.
• 60 days: You will start working with our sales manager to onboard new clients and ensure that these clients are happy while maintaining your portfolio of existing clients.
• 90 days: You will start preparing to hire an analyst underneath you who will allow you to focus on higher level work that drives the business forward.
• 2+ years of Digital Marketing Experience with a track record of demonstrable business results through Digital Marketing including SEO, Content Marketing, SEM, or Paid Social.
• 2+ years of Account Management Experience. You can make any client love you because you delivered results, have excellent attention to detail, and always follow-up.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to analyze data using Excel / Google Sheets.
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to use Keynote / PowerPoint to present findings and recommendations.
• Excellent project management and communication skills and an ability to balance attention to detail with a sense of urgency
• Self-starter and independent attitude
• Location: Remote
New Standard Digital at a glance
New Standard Digital focuses on Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.newstandard.digital