The world's smallest cloudready device
Jobs at Neverware
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
- Help us manage the unique complexity of staying up to date with a large number of external dependencies (both source code and binary) through the development of custom tools and processes
- Help keep current CloudReady hardware compatibility up-to-date as well as expand it to new devices
Software Engineer (Web Applications)
Posted 1 week ago
- Have some autonomy when architecting and implementing new features
- Have the opportunity to own parts of our stack, or tools that you build to help the team
Product Specialist - Enterprise IT
Posted 5 months ago
Who We Are Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable de...
K-12 Account Executive
Posted 11 months ago
Who We Are:
Neverware’s flagship product, CloudReady, reimagines the desktop operating system by prioritizing security, manageability, and of course, performance—whether your computer is brand new or 10 years old. With CloudReady, schools and enterprise organizations alike can maximize their IT ...
EMEA Team Lead (Education Sales)
Posted 1 week ago
Who We AreNeverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable dev...
Salesforce & Business Applications Administrator
Posted this week
- Own all administration (includes maintenance, implementations, troubleshooting, and reporting) for our primary software platforms including, but not limited to: High-touch platforms: - Salesforce- Domo- KugamonMedium-low touch platforms:- Salesforce Service Cloud- Zapier- Aircall- Although the above categorizes each platform by its level of use and attention today, the expectation is that you’ll allocate your time in whatever way suits the needs of the business