Closing the digital divide in behavioral health
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 30 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
How You Will Help:
- Participate as key member of the core Customer Success team charged with successfully implementing and supporting NeuroFlow adoption by becoming a subject matter expert and superuser.
- Responsible for implementation, configuration, training, and re-engineering of practice operations to support the successful adoption of NeuroFlow care management platform
- Present proposed solutions in a professional business environment, demonstrating salesmanship and effective communication while communicating the project vision to stakeholders in the project
- Help clients solve problems during implementation or as new features roll out
- Drive adoption of NeuroFlow features, products, and services in collaboration with Customer Success team, especially as it relates to onboarding and go-live
- Ability to work through conflicts and managing customer expectations by thinking critically and being solution-oriented
- 2+ years of professional experience with exposure to project management, EHR implementation in healthcare setting
- Experience interfacing with enterprise, executive, and clinical leadership to align the work of the varying systems with strategic business goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly while managing multiple projects across a portfolio of customers, especially as it pertains to healthcare integration
- Ability to establish and execute on enterprise project management standards, processes, policies, methodologies, and tools established to manage timelines, resources, and budgets
- High attention to detail and strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Experience with software development lifecycle (lean design, agile, scrum) within the healthcare setting
- Creativity and empathy (streamlined user experiences, utilizing tactical empathy, having holistic perspective between eye for detail, out of the box thinking)
- Passion for making an impact (we're a mission-focused health tech team) with can-do attitude
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events.
NeuroFlow at a glance
NeuroFlow focuses on SaaS, Health Care Information Technology, Medical Software, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in Philadelphia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, NeuroFlow has raised $11.03M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.