Closing the digital divide in behavioral health
Hospital/Health System Sales Executive
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 30 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
How You Will Help:
We’re looking for a talented and passionate sales professional who will help fuel our rapid growth as the leader in integrated behavioral health technology. You will be empowered to contribute to direct sales efforts for the hospital/health system vertical and support overall strategy through lessons learned on the front lines talking to prospects.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process including creative lead generation and prospecting, discovery, driving solution demonstrations, negotiations, and closings
- Conduct product demonstrations virtually to prospects and in-person when appropriate
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline by building relationships with potential clients, leveraging internal resources to generate new leads and continuing to build on that by attending industry events and dinner seminars
- You have 5+ years of experience selling to hospitals and hospital systems, preferably health IT or data analytics offerings
- Highly self-motivated, terrific presenter and communicator, barracuda closer
- You have a proven ability to sell and engage prospects in a virtual environment (e.g., Zoom or WebEx)
- You have consistently achieved or exceeded goals and quotas
- Experienced and comfortable navigating complex organizations and long sales cycles
- Working knowledge of how to leverage a CRM to optimize efficiency (preferably HubSpot)
- You love a fast-paced environment and thrive when tackling the hardest challenges
- You’re always looking to find new ways to solve problems, and you’re excited to move the mental health industry forwards through technological innovation
- You love collaborating with other business functions including marketing and product to move the entire company forward
- You are comfortable self-leading, working to improve yourself and your abilities every day
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, very competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events.
NeuroFlow at a glance
NeuroFlow focuses on SaaS, Health Care Information Technology, Medical Software, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in Philadelphia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, NeuroFlow has raised $11.03M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.