brain-derived spatial AI
Robotics Engineer ROS/SLAM/Computer Vision | neurobotx | London | Junior to Senior$82k – $85k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Hi there! I am looking for a Junior to Senior Robotics Engineer ROS | SLAM | Computer Vision to join a growing startup based in Central London who work in an exciting area of technology (neuromorphic computing for autonomous navigation). Any experience working with SLAM, Sensor Fusion, Computer Vision or Deep Learning would be highly advantageous. You will start on an intern role during a probation period, with the possiblity of progressing to a leading role in our fast growing company.
At neurobotX, we are looking for engineers with commercial experience in either B2B SaaS computer vision algorithms or SLAM/robotics engineers with experience in autonomous navigation. We made a little test for you that you can access here. Please send your results to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you do well we'll be happy to meet you for a coffee at he Cafe, and if you pass we can promise you will be involved in one of the most exciting projects you ever came across, and with some very interesting people :slightlysmilingface:
• A strong BSc, MSc or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or similar.
• Commercial experience working with Robotics for ground, aerial or underwater projects.
• Knowledge of ROS, SLAM, Sensor Fusion, Robotic Control, LiDAR Sensors or Computer Vision.
• Knowledge of Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Theano or Caffe.
• Knowledge of Embedded programming, CUDA or Python
• Interest in neuroscience, can-do attitude, efficiency, teamplay, leader personality
neurobotx at a glance
neurobotx focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Neuroscience, Unmanned Air Systems, and Drones. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.neurobotx.org