iOS Engineer, App Platform$45k – $95k • 0.5% – 5.0%
Neuralens is hiring engineers to help reimagine in-person retail. We're an artificial intelligence company focused on computer vision and our first product is a self-checkout system enabled with automatic object detection. We're looking for people who are passionate about building world-class iOS applications. As an iOS Engineer, you will work with a small cross-disciplinary team, building features to make the Neuralens app experience the best it can possibly be.
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Collaborate with teammates up the stack on back-end code, protocol design, end to end security and UI design.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- At least 4 years of relevant industry experience developing iOS applications in Swift or Objective-C.
- Have familiarity with the iOS tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- An eagerness to share your ideas, and openness to those of others.
- Have experience understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Have experience or interest in developing for embedded, mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with computer vision or machine learning
- Built security features around concepts of mutual authentication, keystores, trusted execution environments.
Neuralens has an inclusive and supportive culture- we look for people who are curious, inventive, and builders at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to create an ideal environment for collaboration and productivity. If that sounds interesting to you please say hello.
Neuralens at a glance
Neuralens focuses on Retail Technology, Computer Vision, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.neuralens.io