Netree develops and run a cloud based Mobile Retailer Engagement and Productivity (mREAP)
Full Stack Software Engineer₹4L – ₹6L • No equity
Be a part of the core engineering team building the next generation of market intelligence products. In this role you will work alongside specialists and engineers focused on developing interfaces that translate into world class experiences for end users.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer responsible for developing applications in both server and client side. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition & maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, integrating the backend with front-end systems using Angular and Flutter.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Product Support of the services
• Configuring/Deploying the Production, Staging and Test environments
Skills And Qualifications:
• Minimum work experience: 2+ years
• Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/ M.Tech
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like Loopback, ExpressJS etc.
• Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, Kafka and MongoDB
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jade, EJS, etc.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as Angular, Flutter, Dart Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Netree E-Services at a glance
Netree E-Services focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, B2B, and Retail Technology. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.netree.in